Work environments can be demanding. The ALCOLOCK™ V3 ignition interlock is engineered to withstand vibration, dirt, dust, humidity and extreme temperatures typically found in commercial applications.
A vehicle operator must provide a successful breath test before the engine can be started. All testing information can be uploaded into the CITE application, where it can be stored, tracked and used to generate reports.
Available for install in any motorized vehicle or machinery. A vehicle operator must provide a successful breath test before the engine can be started.
- 1 year warranty offered to ensure that your device is taken care of.
- Customisable to cater to consumer and workplace safety requirements.
- Durable design resists tough working conditions.
- Industry trusted electrochemical sensor provides you with accurate test results every time.
- Conveniently stores your previous test results.
- Displays a calibration reminder for your convenience.
- You will only need to calibrate it once in a year.
|Handset size||150 mm x 48 mm x 50 mm|
|Handset weight||220 grams|
|Sensor||Electrochemical (fuel cell)|
|Specificity||Alcohol only, no response to ketones or hydrocarbons|
|Temperature range||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Initial test||30 seconds|
|Breath sample||5 second moderate and continuous breath sample|
|Analysis time||5 to 25 seconds|
|Recycle (recovery) time||10 to 30 seconds|
|BAC result||Tri-colour LED (Pass, Warn, Fail)|
|Range of measurement||0 to 1.00 mg/L|
|Accuracy||± 0.02 @ 0.20 mg/L|
|Memory||100,000 events log|
|Mouthpiece||Round (model: 95-000250)|
|Calibration||Alcohol Reference Solution or Dry Gas|
|Operating voltage||12 volt or 24 volt DC|