Electronic Test Reader
The DrugRead™ is a mobile device that interprets and stores DrugWipe™ test results. It is a reliable device that shows a clear yes or no result when a DrugWipe™ is inserted. The DrugRead™ has a time-controlled test run and offers precise time keeping, with a printing option. The DrugRead™ is easy to use and is a popular instrument for roadside control officials at checkpoints and in police stations.
comes equipped with a power adapter, an in-vehicle charging cable, an
USB download cable and a user guide. Bluetooth printer with adapter and
in-vehicle charging cable and a DrugRead™ stand are available upon request.
- Fast interpretation of various types of DrugWipe™ drug screeners.
- Provides accurate yes or no results that you can trust.
- Designed to be carried anywhere you go.
- Conveniently stores previous test results.
- Touch screen operation for ease of use.
- Available USB port will make your data transfer to the computer easier.
- Operates on energy saving mode to save battery life.